School Day Information: Breakfast is served at 7:25am. Instructional time (Block 1/Period 1) begins promptly at 8:00am. Students arriving at 8:01am will be considered TARDY.
Student IDs: Student ID badges are considered part of the Einstein daily uniform. Students will be issued their first ID badge at no charge. Replacement IDs will cost $5.00.
After School Programs
Einstein Charter Schools partners with Community Works through 21st Century Community Learning to offer our students multiple opportunities to develop their passions. In our afterschool programs students receive educational enrichment, psychosocial skills building, creative arts, and recreational activities.
If you have any immediate questions please contact our Director of Student Life, Ms. Teisha Goudeau at email@example.com
- September 4, 2018 – May 17, 2019
- Open to all grades: 6th-8th
- Monday – Friday: 3:45pm – 5:45pm
- Dinner provided by Volunteers of America
- Transportation is NOT INCLUDED. Students must be picked up by 6:00pm.
- Seats will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Only 60 available for middle school.
- Registration forms are available in the front office or print below.
- Registration forms – English – Spanish – Vietnamese